BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

ENG 263

ENG 263 is my post tittle,,
why??? because it is part of my syllabus to have communication of each other.

What is my bLog style??
My blog style is Retro. It is because I like things that are retro, centered designs, patterns, colorful, and monsters but for me simple look is enough. From this style, it also show how my persona or personality...??

What u'll think about me and my persona??
Actually, I am simple, quiet but friendly, happiness, easy to being friend, easy to discuss, like extreme challenges.. sometimes hot-tempered n also will easy to cry or sad if the person that i love scold me...=)

Since I start join this blog, I have learn more about blog such as how to create blog, edit layout, add friends and etc..
before this, I think that blogger is juz for gossip, entertainment, just for fun and always think negative,,but after join this blogger, I think its bring me more of advantage. For example, I can improve my english, communicate (NON-VERBAL), and also exuberant for score ENG263.

0 comments: